Wine tasting: farmhouses, holiday houses and villas with wine tours and tastings
Wine tasting in farmhouse in Tuscany
Wine and Tuscany, a DOC combination, high alcohol content, for all the wine lovers on holiday in Tuscany, unmissable wine tours between wine cellars and wine shops along the 'Wine routes'. Wine tours and wine tastings are organized by many farmhouses, holiday houses and other accommodation on Agriturismo.net that will make your holiday unforgettable!
After all, Chianti, so well-known for its rolling hills, is also famous for the quality of its wine, the first Italian doc wine. Classico, Rufina, Pomino, Nobile di Montepulciano, Brunello di Montalcino, Vernaccia di San Gimignano and other fine wines are produced in Tuscany: not to taste them would really be a pity!
During your holidays in farmhouse, villa or holiday house, enjoy the green together with a wine tour to discover all the pleasures Tuscany offers.
Highlighted properties - Wine tasting in farmhouse in Tuscany
Explore Theme holidays
- farmhouse with typical products
- Sport holiday in farmhouse
- Culture Holidays in farmhouse
- Holidays in Farm with Animals
- Holidays with children: amusement parks
- Weddings in Tuscany in Farmhouse, Villa
- Tuscany farmhouses near the sea
- Enogastronomic weekend in Italy: the biggest events dedicated to the truffle
- Farmhouses with vineyards in Tuscany