Farmhouse, magliano in toscana, grosseto, toscana
Info and Description
Location: situated on the top of a hill facing West in the Maremma Regional Park Area, the farmhouse offers its guest a splendid view over the whole valley, from the Uccellina Mounts to the sea with the Elba Island, Punta Ala and Catiglione della Pescaia, and accommodation in rooms.
Composition: the guests’ house, which has recently been...
Farm: the structure is an integrate cultivation regime farm, that means that for the existing crops it has chosen to respect the Production specifications which states what is allowed and forbidden during the various production, preservation, transformation and distribution stages for each product.
The farm’s crops are: D.
Morellino di Scansano vineyard, the olive grove, the orchard, the kitchen garden, wheat, barley, forage, pasture, wood.
In September, on occasion of vintage, which is carried out exclusively by hand, the agritourism organizes theme stays with guided visits to the nearby “Morellino di Scansano”’s producers wine cellars.
The Tuscan extra virgin oil produced on this farm is the fruit of about 400 olive trees of “leccino” and “frantoiano” varieties.
Manual olive picking and cold processing produce oil with a lively colour and the typical fruity taste.
The acidity of this oil does not exceed 0.
Our oil is not filtered with the aim to maintain the precious antioxidant substances that preserve it from ageing.
The bottles are strictly made of dark glass in order to preserve this precious product from the harmful action of light.
In October and November, during olive picking period, theme stays are organized with visits to the most picturesque Oil Mills of the area (open only during this period of the year) to rediscover this traditional process.
Accomodation: the guest's house is made up of three double rooms (two queen size and one twin bedded), each with independent entrance, spacious bathroom, phone line, safe, independent adjustable heating.
Also the interiors have been furnished with utmost care and dedication by Anna, who has tried to transfer inside all the warmth and the style of Maremma, visiting the local antique dealers in search of every single piece, personalizing each room with the aim to create a both elegant and cosy ambience to make guests feel at home.
Breakfast: is a chance to taste genuine products of the farm like preserves, cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit shakes.
- General services:Children's play areaParkingChildren's poolOwner presentHeatingPets allowedSwimming PoolBarbecueExtra towels changeExtra sheets changeSafeInfant bedOutdoor lightingDishwashersWashing machineSheets - towels (weekly change)Extra bedFinal cleaningDaily cleaning
- Catering Services:International breakfast (Sweet + Salty)BreakfastHome-style cooking
- Technology Services:Internet connectionWi-Fi Internet access
- Sports Services:HuntingHiking
Nearby services and places
15 Km. Sea
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 17:00 - to 24:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 12:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer