Farm holiday in Grosseto Tuscany - Profile
Info and Description
Our company was established during the 1940's, at which time our family came from the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines and following a life dedicated to sheep fariming they decided to branch out into the agrotourism sector.
Today we divide our time between our traditional work of grape harvesting and offering tourists a taste of genuine Italian...
You'll also have the opportunity to taste some of our wine, and if you're really lucky, help us harvest the grapes!There's amazing scenery nearby, where you can ride our mountain bikes and enjoy some of the most awesomely gorgeous Tuscan countryside on offer.
Our Products: Our company produces wine with DOC certification.
We also produce olive oil, and our flavours are unique to this area of Tuscany, and we'd be only too happy for you to try a sample! Referring distances: Milan 422 4h08 Turin 487 4h47 Florence 135 1h53 Rom 200 2h26 Naples 425 4h14 Palerm 1200 11h29.
- General services:ParkingOwner presentHeatingDisabled accessPets allowedAir conditioningSwimming PoolSatellite TVBarbecueOutdoor lightingWashing machineSheets - towels (weekly change)Extra bed
- Technology Services:Internet connection
- Sports Services:Hiking
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 16:00 - to 20:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 12:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer - Credit card
Credit cards accepted: