Farmhouse, cinigiano, grosseto, toscana
Info and Description
Description: the farm holidays, born with the wish to recover an ancient farm of stone, elegantly restored, is near to the ancient medieval castle of Porrona.
Location: the structure is deep in the country of the hilly Maremma, on the slopes of the Amiata mountain (about 300 meters on the sea level), surrounded by olive-groves, vineyards and by...
The little biological farm under family management, offers an absolute calm, even though it’s in the proximities of the provincial road, and so quickly connected with the mountain (1738 meters on the sea level); with the sea; with art towns like Florence, Siena, Pienza, Montalcino, St.
Giminiano; with ancient castles like Poggio Alle Mura, Monte Antico, Argiano; with places of comfort like thermal baths of Saturnia, Thermal baths of Petriolo, Bagno Vignoni, and with the natural national parks of Uccellina (Monte Argentario) and of Amiata.
Wines: besides for wine and good italian food lover, the farm is in the center of three famous zones like the DOC of Brunello, the DOC of Montecucco, the DOC of Morellino and the I.
of Seggiano’s olive.
- General services:ParkingOwner presentHeatingPets allowedAir conditioningSwimming PoolSatellite TVBarbecueOutdoor lightingWashing machineSheets - towels (weekly change)Extra bedFinal cleaningDaily cleaning
- Catering Services:BreakfastHalf boardFull board
- Sports Services:HuntingHikingTable tennis
Nearby services and places
3 Km. Bar - Cafe
3 Km. Bus - Tram
3 Km. Food
3 Km. Restaurant-Pizzeria
3 Km. Chemist
3 Km. Town centre
18 Km. Clothes shops
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 16:00 - to 19:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 10:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 25%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer