Apartments in Farmhouse, aquilea, lucca, toscana
“ Goede uitganspositei voor Alpi Apuana, Lucca en Pisa. ”1 Reviews
Info and Description
Our small organic farm sits on a hill along Lucca's beautiful northern countryside in the hamlet of Aquilea, with stunning views over the Valdottavo valley, the high peaks of the Appenines and the national park in the distance.
It's the ideal place to relax and to go for lovely walks both on foot and by bike.
It's therefore ideal for...
We produce our own olive oil and chestnut flour, bake our own bread, make jams from our own fruit trees and classic Italian sauce from our own tomatoes, and grow a variety of vegetables.
Our solar powered (well, some electric!) farmhouse has two comfortable, fully furnished apartments that will feel like home the moment you step inside! Each has its own entry on a lovely terrace where you can relax and enjoy outdoor dining, including pizza from a brick oven.
At our above ground swimming pool, guests can enjoy sunbathing with an incredible view.
Our love and respect for the environment can be seen in our organic farm with free range animals, olive groves, vegetable garden and fruit trees, as well as our beautifully restored farmhouse and apartments.
We use solar panels for hot water and to help with the wood boiler heating system.
We chose an above ground, moveable swimming pool that has less environmental impact, which is also heated by solar panels.
The poolside gazebo has a photovoltaic roof.
If you like, we can pick you up at the train station in Lucca, bring you to the farmhouse to get settled, then loan you a car for exploring the Tuscan countryside.
You can learn how to cook classic Italian dishes and, if you do not feel like cooking, enjoy being served delicious catered meals.
You can even learn the Italian language.
The choice is yours.
The owner speaks excellent English and will cook authentic Tuscan dinners for euro 25 per head.
For an extra euro 35 per head, guests can enjoy a delightful cooking lesson.
You will take your lesson in our own, large country kitchen and enjoy your meal in our lovely dining room.
Lucca with its monuments and its famous walls, is only 20 minutes away.
The famous Ville Lucchesi with their extraordinary parks can be reached in about 15 minutes.
Within a few kilometers the Ponte del Diavolo, in Borgo a Mozzano, the Spa in Bagni di Lucca, Barga with its beautiful cathedral.
Pisa, Florence, Siena and Volterra less than an hour away by motorway.
Check availability : Select accommodation
- TOT: € NEXT
An error has occurred!
Book here Aquilea 1495ATTENTION: within 5 seconds, you will be forwarded to a secure server to complete the booking procedure
Click here to immediately proceed with the booking
1 - 7
- The 2-story apartment sleeps 4+2. The ground floor includes a kitchen/eating area and a sitting room with a sofa bed. On the second floor there are two bedrooms (one has 2 twin beds, but can...
- 6 people
- 1 - 7 Min. stay
- General services:Owner presentSwimming PoolParkingSatellite TVBabysittingOutdoor lightingBarbecueFinal cleaning
- Catering Services:RestaurantHome-style cooking
- Technology Services:Internet point
- Sports Services:Hiking
- Other services:Outlet tours
- Transport services:Shuttle To / From Airport
- Outdoor services:Bike rental
- Training courses:Various coursesItalian language coursesCooking lessons
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 10:00 - to 20:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 10:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer - Credit card
Credit cards accepted: