Farmhouse, sant'alessio, lucca, toscana
“ ”2 Reviews
Info and Description
Sant'Alessio 1896 is a farmhouse that extends on over 8 hectares that are grown to vineyards, olive grove and typical vegetables of lucchese agriculture.
It is placed on the hills in S.
Alessio, to 4 km from Lucca, with a fine view, in Pieve S.
Stefano that is on the route of “Strada del vino” (Road of the Wine).
Recently it has been carried...
Seven bedrooms with private bath have been realized and rooms that guests can use in common: reception, reading and relaxing room, kitchen with oven for breakfasts prepared by Caterina.
The furniture of every room is up with the rural style from Lucca.
Old and ancient tools for the working of wine and fields are exposed in the common area.
The conduction of the farmhouse is familiar and it is carried out by Paolo and his wife Caterina.
The hospitality that they offer is simple but very warm and confortable.
The guests can spend quite holidays with pleasant walks in the outskirts rich of forests, ancient villas and farmhouses.
You can rent a mountain bikes for trips in the surrounding or reach the close “Parco Fluviale” (River Park).
It is offered the possibility to buy the country products of the farmhouse: wine, oil, vegetables.
- General services:ParkingChildren's poolOwner presentPets allowedSatellite TVOutdoor lighting
- Catering Services:Breakfast
- Technology Services:Internet connection
- Sports Services:Hiking
- Other services:Outlet toursWine tours
- Outdoor services:Bike rental
- Training courses:Cooking lessonsHorse riding lessonsVarious courses
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 15:00 - to 18:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 10:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer