Farmhouse, san casciano, firenze, toscana
“ ”12 Reviews
Info and Description
Location: the estate extends to approximately 600 hectares in the Chianti Classico area.
It is situated a few kilometres away a small hamlet made of the villa, the little church, the wine cellar, the oil mill and some other rural buildings.
If you enjoy hiking or bicycling, you'll find a forest of oak, holm oak, acacia, and cypress trees nearby,...
Accommodation in farmhouse: on the farm, you'll find three typical Tuscan homes named: "Podere Zobi", "Podere Perticato" and "Podere Montelodoli".
Perticato a Montelodoli are divided into apartments, and each one tastefully decorated and equipped with modern amenities, Zobi is a Villa with private pool and garden.
Inside, you'll find elegant furnishings, Tuscan wood-beam floors, and stone fireplaces.
Facilities: the big tuscany homes are in a natural setting, with an expansive garden, a swimming pool, and a barbecue area ideal for dining outdoors.
We can also provide games for the children.
The apartments with individual entrances and central heating are available year-round.
There are some apartment arranged for disable.
At the farm, you can rent mountain bikes, or you'll find a horse stable just 8 km away, and tennis courts just 2 km away.
Nearby are few small towns that offer post offices, banks, pharmacies, small grocery stores, supermarkets, tipical restaurants and pizzerie.
You can also visit the ancient cellar, the frantoio and to taste the wine and the olive oil of our production.
Typical products of the farmhouse: the property includes also an area of 80 hectares which has been planted with olive trees for the production of the extra-virgin olive oil.
In the below valley the cultivation of cereals is irrigated by two big artificial lakes.
The woods of chestnut-trees, oaks, cypresses and acacia, which are also part of the property, are still inhabited by some typical wild animals of the area.
The best areas of the estate have been devoted to the cultivation of vines.
The 50 hectares vineyard lies at an altitude of 250 metres above sea-level.
Of the 50 hectares, 4San Casciano 949 are planted with DOCG vines for the production of the Chianti Classico DOCG wine.
The farm produces prestigious wines, extra virgin olive oil, grappa and Vin Santo (a traditional dessert wine of the region).
- General services:Children's play areaBabysittingParkingHeatingDisabled accessPets allowedSwimming PoolSatellite TVBarbecueInfant bedOutdoor lightingDishwashersWashing machineSheets - towels (weekly change)Extra bedFinal cleaningReception
- Catering Services:International breakfast (Sweet + Salty)Breakfast
- Technology Services:Internet connectionInternet pointWi-Fi Internet accessWi-Fi in all rooms
- Sports Services:Hiking
- Other services:Ceremonies and receptionsGroup accomodationConference roomsWine tours
- Transport services:Shuttle To / From Airport
- Outdoor services:Bike rental
- Training courses:Various courses
Nearby services and places
4 Km. Bar - Cafe
4 Km. Tennis
4 Km. Five-a-side football pitch
4 Km. Chemist
6 Km. Restaurant-Pizzeria
6 Km. Food
6 Km. Fishing
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 15:00 - to 18:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 10:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: To book we require the credit card as a guarantee with no withdrawal
Payment method accepted: Credit card
Credit cards accepted: