Tuscany - Cortona Bed & Breakfast - Cortona 453 - Description
“ Simonetta and Guido have created a beautiful and welcoming Tuscan setting at Cortona... ”10 Reviews
Info and Description
The Bed & Breakfast is in Tuscany, just on the border with Umbria.
It is immersed in the green hills of Cortona, a short way from important sites such as Arezzo, Monterchi, Sansepolcro, Camaldoli, Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Siena, and the magnificent Umbria.
For those who wish for a break in their travels north or south it is an ideal...
We offer three rooms with private bathroom: the Pink Room, the Green Room and the Blue Room.
All are furnished, as is the rest of the house, with antiques from the Cortona 4538th to the 20th century.
The rooms and bathrooms are serviced daily and linen is changed every three days.
A buffet breakfast is served in our dining room, with all the guests seated around a single table.
Dinner can be arranged at the Bed & Breakfast, with traditional Tuscan dishes.
Upon request cooking courses are organised.
The bed & breakfast is the ideal place for those visiting central Italy, who wish to relax with a glass of good wine whilst admiring the rolling Tuscan hills.
- General services:Swimming PoolParkingFinal cleaningExtra bedInfant bedBikes available
- Catering Services:RestaurantInternational breakfast (Sweet + Salty)
- Technology Services:Wi-Fi Internet access
- Training courses:Cooking lessons
- Outdoor services:RidingGolfFishingLakeTown centreSupermarketRestaurant-Pizzeria
Nearby services and places
2 Km. Riding
6 Km. Restaurant-Pizzeria
6 Km. Golf
6 Km. Town centre
10 Km. Fishing
12 Km. Supermarket
15 Km. Lake
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 15:00 - to 23:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 11:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Instant Booking: The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Payment method accepted: Credit card
Credit cards accepted: