Bed and Breakfast, bibbiena, arezzo, toscana
“ Wonderful location, nice people and very very good breakfast!!!! ”5 Reviews
Info and Description
The Bed & Breakfast is an enchanting stone cottage, typical of the traditional Tuscan countryside of 18th century.
It is perched on a hill at the bottom of the Casentinesi Forest National Park, one of the largest in Europe.
The house has a stunning panoramic view of the valley below and faces the castle of Poppi, which is one of most well...
An extensive natural park with ancient oak trees and numerous corners where you can drop into the peace of the countryside surrounds the building.
We would like to offer to those who desire something different to the usual holiday, a place where you will be received as a friend and where you will discover Italian hospitality at it's best.
Our desire is to turn your holiday into a good chance of improving your knowledge about Italy through discovering hills and lowlands, cities of art and natural parks, unique landscapes and impressive monuments, variety of traditions and customs and gastronomy or just learning a few words in the local language.
Nearby: - Swimming pool 3 km - Bowling 3 km - Golf 4 km - Tennis 2 km - Trekking 0 km - Horse-riding 3 km.
- General services:BabysittingParkingOwner presentHeatingDisabled accessPets allowedSwimming PoolBarbecueOutdoor lightingWashing machineExtra bedFinal cleaning
- Catering Services:BreakfastHome-style cookingHalf board
- Sports Services:Hiking
- Other services:Ceremonies and receptionsWine tours
Nearby services and places
1 Km. Fishing
1 Km. Five-a-side football pitch
3 Km. Supermarket
5 Km. Golf
6 Km. Shopping mall
8 Km. Tennis
8 Km. Clothes shops
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 12:00 - to 20:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 11:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer