Info and Description: Bed and Breakfast near Isernia in Molise, Agnone
“ Great Travel Experience ”1 Reviews
Info and Description
Position: the bed and breakfast has been totally renovated according to the local rural style.
The property is in the heart of Agnone, the “City of Art” of Molise, which was awarded the Orange Flag by the Italian Touring Club (quality award for highly valued environmental tourism).
Description: the structure includes two prestigious...
Accomodation: guests are hosted in fine rooms and apartments in two buildings which have been beautifully renovated by local craftsmen, who were able to uncover the otherwise lost stone walls and brick arches.
Every little detail in the apartments reflects the rural styles of these lands, further enriched by early 20th century iron bed frames and handmade curtains.
The B&B offers apartments accommodating 2 to 4 people, fully equipped with a kitchen, private bathroom and panoramic balconies.
Guests can also choose amongst the double bedroom, all with private bathrooms.
Environs: the structure invites you to experience the fascinating Agnone, the capital of Alto Molise.
In order to enjoy the artistic magnificence and the thousand of years of history in the dazzling streets and squares of Agnone, let yourself go and admire marble portals and balconies with magnificent railings, outstanding bell towers and churches that spell out history and craftsmanship.
Narrow streets and awesome alleys inside the historical downtown are adorned by raging lions carved in stone, handmade doors and ancient workshops where local gold craftsmen learned the art of filigree making from the Venetians of the XI century.
The ancient Marinellis’ foundry is also noteworthy.
It is the true symbol of the town.
Here the most prestigious bells are manufactured for many, many churches located worldwide.
Nature enthusiasts will be able to ride horses, mountain bikes or go for a hike along the “Tratturi” (ancient routes used by shepherds to drive their flocks from Puglia to Abruzzo, passing through Molise) or also in the WWF Natural Oases (Colle Meluccio and Colle di Mezzo).
- General services:ParkingHeatingSatellite TVInfant bedWashing machineSheets - towels (weekly change)Extra bedFinal cleaningDaily cleaningReception
- Catering Services:BreakfastHalf boardFull board
- Technology Services:Internet connectionWi-Fi Internet access
- Wellness services:Massage centreSauna
- Sports Services:Hiking
- Transport services:Shuttle To / From Airport
- Outdoor services:Bike rental
- Training courses:Cooking lessonsItalian language courses
Nearby services and places
1 Km. Chemist
1 Km. Bar - Cafe
1 Km. Town centre
1 Km. Clothes shops
1 Km. Hospital
1 Km. Restaurant-Pizzeria
1 Km. Food
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 16:00 - to 19:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 10:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer