Farmhouse, mercatale val di pesa, firenze, toscana
“ ”33 Reviews
Info and Description
Location: situated in the heart of the Chianti region and located in a dominant position on the Pieve di Santo Stefano at Campoli (Ninth Century), it offers our guests a wonderful panoramic view.
Description: the farmouse is a 60 sqm barnhouse, which has been completely restored.
This independent and detached property allows the possibility to...
Surroundings: located about 20 km from Florence and 40 km from Sienna, the farmhouse is ideally positioned to visit the most beautiful, cultural and gastronomic sites in the Tuscany region, such as San Giminiano, Volterra, Greve, Panzano and Montefioralle.
It is possible to reach these places, not only by car, but also on foot or by bicycle, crossing through woods, olive groves, vineyards, characteristic places rich in history, culture and truly beautiful.
What to do: just a few kilometres away in San Casciano Val di Pesa, there is a large swimming pool facility with panoramic views and is open all day.
Horse riding is available in Mercatale Val di Pesa, where expert help is at hand to plan and arrange pleasant treks through the Chianti region.
At Tavarnelle Val di Pesa you can also realise your dreams by taking a hot air balloon ride for a bird’s eye view of the beautiful hills and countryside of Tuscany.
- General services:BabysittingParkingOwner presentHeatingPets allowedBarbecueExtra towels changeExtra sheets changeInfant bedOutdoor lightingWashing machineSheets - towels (weekly change)Extra bedFinal cleaning
- Technology Services:Internet connectionWi-Fi Internet access
- Sports Services:Hiking
Nearby services and places
2 Km. Automobile
3 Km. Food
3 Km. Restaurant-Pizzeria
3 Km. Supermarket
3 Km. Bar - Cafe
3 Km. Bus - Tram
3 Km. Chemist
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 12:00 - to 19:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 10:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 40%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer