Villa, marciano della chiana, arezzo, toscana
Info and Description
Our Villa is set on an olive-covered hill in the heart of the Chiana Valley near Marciano della Chiana, an ancient medieval town of historical renown, as it was the site of the Battle of Scannagallo.
The villa provides a panorama of the valley, with Cortona, Castiglion Fiorentino and the Montecchio Castle in the distance.
The elegant old villa...
There is also a small Cottage beside the main building.
The villa is surrounded by a two-hectare garden with meadows, olive trees and a natural wood of ash, oaks and old cypresses.
A large swimming pool completes this scenic part of the Chiana Valley.
Ideal for rest and relaxation, the villa is also strategically positioned to reach the most important artistic cities of central Italy: Rome, Florence, Cortona, Arezzo, Perugia, Assisi, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza.
- General services:Children's play areaParkingHeatingDisabled accessPets allowedSwimming PoolBarbecueInfant bedOutdoor lightingDishwashersWashing machineSheets - towels (weekly change)Final cleaning
- Technology Services:Wi-Fi Internet access
- Training courses:Cooking lessonsVarious courses
Nearby services and places
1 Km. Food
3 Km. Restaurant-Pizzeria
3 Km. Supermarket
3 Km. Bar - Cafe
3 Km. Chemist
3 Km. Bus - Tram
15 Km. Outlet store
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 16:00 - to 20:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 9:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer