Farmhouse, vernio, prato, toscana
“ We were completely satisfy with location and building, fulfilling our expectation... ”92 Reviews
Restaurant for celiacs
Farm with animals
Info and Description
The farmstead is in the Bisenzio Valley (Prato province), at the foothills of the Tuscan-Emilian Appenines, some 400 metres above sea level.
It is situated just above the village of San Quirico di Vernio, on the road to the Mugello Valley.
It takes its name from the medieval fief of Vernio, and dates back to the 15th Century.
This is an organic...
The breeding concentrates on the prestigious Cinta Senese (Sienese Belted pig - a variety of saddleback -), Calvana cattle and Quarter Horses – the horses of cowboys.
- General services:Children's play areaParkingOwner presentHeatingPets allowedSwimming PoolExtra towels changeExtra sheets changeInfant bedOutdoor lightingWashing machineSheets - towels (weekly change)Extra bedFinal cleaningDaily cleaning
- Catering Services:International breakfast (Sweet + Salty)Continental breakfast (sweet breakfast)RestaurantBreakfastHome-style cookingHalf board
- Technology Services:Internet connectionWi-Fi Internet access
- Sports Services:RidingHiking
- Other services:Outlet toursWine tours
- Training courses:Cooking lessonsVarious courses
Nearby services and places
2 Km. Chemist
2 Km. Town centre
2 Km. Train station
2 Km. Bus - Tram
2 Km. Bar - Cafe
2 Km. Supermarket
2 Km. Restaurant-Pizzeria
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 16:00 - to 20:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 9:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer - Credit card
Credit cards accepted: