Perugia - Holiday Apartments - Borgo Umbro - Profile
“ Un superbe gite en vielles pierres ”3 Reviews
Città di Castello 475
Info and Description
History: on the edge of Morra, in the Comune of CITTA’ DI CASTELLO, on the border between Tuscany and Umbria, in the cool shade of a pine grove, you will find the antique villa of the Nicasi family which dates back to the 16th Century.
The villa with its surrounding annexes and the private chapel are situated within the estate.
There is "La Tinaia" or the winery, a salon with a high beamed ceiling and a fire place topped with the Vitelli family coat of arms, and an external veranda, ideal for parties and meetings.
Other buildings include the cantina or wine cellar, the "casciaro" or the cheese room, the forno or bread oven and an old granary surrounding Città di Castello 475 which is a large farm house dating from 1882.
There are still some old farmers who remember that these rooms were also used for celebrating the end of harvest, or a birth, when one could hear from under the pines the sound of accordions and see the light of tiny fires lit in the surrounding avenues.
Today the villa and farm maintain the ancient atmosphere of a farmhouse, but are now converted into comfortable apartments with beautiful views of the antique villa and annexes.
Here there is real peace with only the sounds of the countryside, the village and the church bells.
The property: is divided into 3 independent apartments each of around 100 square meters.
The apartments are connected by an external staircase, and there is a shared laundry, a small store selling local products, a recreation room with ping pong and billiards, and a beautiful swimming pool.
The property also offers external barbecues and a children's play area.
Although in the midst of the countryside we are at the center of the tiny village of Morra, with services and stores and a sports center with soccer, tennis, and boules only 100 metres from the property.
Città di Castello 475 is open year round and each apartment has central heating.
The spaciousness of the apartments makes them ideally adapted to groups.
Check availability : Select accommodation
- TOT: € NEXT
An error has occurred!
Book here Città di Castello 475ATTENTION: within 5 seconds, you will be forwarded to a secure server to complete the booking procedure
Click here to immediately proceed with the booking
- GRANAIO (4 + 1 guests). Three large double bedrooms, large living room with sofa and ancient fire place that dates from the 17th century. Completely equipped kitchen ideal for self catering...
- FORTEBRACCIO (2/4 + 1 guests). Is a large ground floor apartment in an independent and ancient house that dates from the 13th century. The apartment has two large bedrooms, one double master...
- ZIRAIO (6 + 1 guests). Has three large bedrooms in total; two double bedrooms, one with two single beds and with other bedroom with a French bed. The third bedroom has a double bed and a...
- 7 people
- 7 - Min. stay
- General services:Owner presentDisabled accessPets allowedSwimming PoolParkingChildren's play areaOutdoor lightingBarbecueWashing machineReceptionFinal cleaningExtra bedSheets - towels (weekly change)HeatingInfant bedExtra towels change
- Technology Services:Internet connectionWi-Fi Internet access
- Sports Services:Table tennis
- Other services:Group accomodationOutlet toursWine tours
- Outdoor services:TennisGolfFishingFive-a-side football pitchTrain stationSeaLakeHospitalChemistBar - CafeOutlet storeSupermarketShopping mallClothes shopsRestaurant-PizzeriaFoodMountain
Nearby services and places
250 Mt. Bar - Cafe
250 Mt. Clothes shops
500 Mt. Food
1 Km. Supermarket
2 Km. Five-a-side football pitch
3 Km. Chemist
5 Km. Restaurant-Pizzeria
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 17:00 - to 20:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 10:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer - Credit card
Credit cards accepted: