Farmhouse, siracusa, siracusa, sicilia
“ ”13 Reviews
Info and Description
Description: the farmhouse is created in an ancient country house dating back to the 17th century.
The two-story building is immersed in nature and surrounded by twelve hectares of citrus groves.
The hill top location opens the view to the Anapo valley with Mount Etna and Siracusa’s port in the background.
Ours hospitality offer: parking,...
The farm: we grow IGP lemons, oranges, tangerines, pomegranates, almonds, walnuts and olives.
Using traditional methods these natural, high-quality ingredients are transformed into mouth - watering marmalades, liqueurs, jams, extra virgin olive oil and orange blossom honey.
Our guests can sample delicious, organic vegetables cultivated in our gardens.
Ours products: orngees, lemons, mandarines, season fruits, vegetables, almonds, walnuts, carob beans, honey, oliv oil, marmalades, conserves, liquors.
- General services:Pets allowedParkingFinal cleaningDaily cleaningExtra bedInfant bedExtra sheets changeExtra towels changeSheets - towels (weekly change)Air conditioning
- Catering Services:International breakfast (Sweet + Salty)
- Technology Services:Internet connectionWi-Fi Internet access
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 15:00 - to 23:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 10:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Instant Booking: The booking requires a deposit of 30%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer - Credit card
Credit cards accepted: