Surroundings and what to do
Apartments in Farmhouse: Surroundings and what to do
: the farm is surrounded by the bright green hills of the Molise region, in an area rich in history and tradition. Agnone 1192 is only 30 minutes away from both the beaches of the Adriatic coast and some of the highest and most spectacular mountains of central Italy (Majella National Park, Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise National Park).
Nature enthusiasts will be able to ride horses, mountain bikes or go for a hike along the "Tratturi" (ancient routes used by shepherds to drive their flocks from Puglia to Abruzzo, passing through Molise) or also in the WWF Natural Oases (Colle Meluccio and Colle di Mezzo).
Perched high at the top of the hill, Agnone dominates the landscape around Agnone 1192. Agnone, City of Art, was awarded by the Orange Flag of the Italian Touring Club (certification towards the environment and culture). In the historical downtown you will be admiring the dazzling streets with marble portals and balconies with magnificent railings, outstanding churches that spell out history and craftsmanship. Least but not last, the ancient Marinellis' Bell Foundry, the real symbol of the town. What to do
- Horses riding: in the surrounding area.
- Tennis and football: courts and pitches are available in Agnone and Poggio Sannita.
- Mountain bike: available for our guests.
- Farm products: you can take part of sightseeing in the farm tasteful fruit and vegetables, wine, olive oil and jams.
- Swimming pool: available for our guests.
- Barbecue: available for our guests.
- Tennis table: available for our guests.
- Other services: hospital, banks, bus links, shops, pubs, hair dresser, etc in Agnone.