Info and Description: Appartamenti in Agriturismo near Perugia in Umbria, Paciano
Info and Description
Paciano 1873 is the oldest farmhouse in the Comune of Paciano - it was built more than three centuries ago, and it appeared on advertising photos of this area.
Its main characteristics are:The small, low tower on the roof and numerous cypresses surrounding the entire farmhouse.
A nice swimming pool (recently built) surrounded by olive trees...
Casa Paciano 1873 is about 1 km from Paciano, on the provincial road Paciano-Castiglione del Lago.
It was completely restored in 1999, and divided into two inhabited independent units (South and North).
- General services:ParkingSwimming PoolSatellite TVBarbecueOutdoor lightingWashing machine
- Catering Services:Home-style cooking
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival time: from 16:00 - to 19:00
- Departure time: The accommodation must be left by 10:00
- In case of arrival out of the estimated time of arrival we kindly ask you to let know as soon as possible.
Booking on request: The booking requires a deposit of 25%
Payment method accepted: Bank Transfer