Apartments in Farmhouse: Tours
Brunello grand tour Brunello
, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of the inhabitants of Montalcino and in the ancient winemaking tradition, handed down from one generation to the next.
The town of Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, stands on a charming hill that will let you relish its natural wholesomeness.
The town, its century-old fortress, and the best wineries reviewed on specialised magazines are the main destination of our outing.
Great skill in the cellar, which includes a long maturation in casks made from valuable wood, make Brunello, holder of the title of “Italian ambassador in the world of our winemaking reality”, the most highly regarded wine in the world.
You will have the opportunity to taste prestigious wines in the best wineries on the territory and to discover Montalcino, the beautiful Abbey of St. Antimo and the wonderful surrounding area.
The tour includes:
• Shuttle service from your accommodation and back
• Private minivan with all comforts for a maximum of 8 people
• Expert bilingual guide (Italian-English)
• Wine tasting at two renowned Montalcino wineries reviewed on the best specialised magazines, such as Wine Spectator and Decanter
• Guided tour of Montalcino and its stronghold and short break to shop for typical products and local crafts
• Visit to the Abbey of St. Antimo, renowned for its celebrated Gregorian Chants
• Tasting of bruschette and typical Tuscan cold cuts and cheese
• Possibility of buying wine at favourable prices at the wineries visited during the tour (shipped almost everywhere in the world)
• Photos of your tour.
Travel on horseback leads to a deep understanding of our land and people.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a horseman for a day!
Enjoy the open air of the Tuscan countryside. No experience is necessary.
Riding on horseback is ideal for trips across the Tuscan woods and hills.
Let our guide take you on a search for beautiful little churches, deserted monasteries and castle ruins.
The trails are often the same ones ancient pilgrims covered in the Middle Ages along Via Francigena.
The activity includes:
• Round trip transportation from your accommodation
• Private air conditioned Minivan for max. 8 people
• Horse and professional guide
• Tours across historical and natural areas
• Barbecue lunch for the 8 hour trip.